Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Letters from the Philippines

It's a weekend of letters! First, I received word from Holly that a letter had arrived from Cristine, once again addressed to me! Then I found a CR letter from Joyce in my mailbox this afternoon.

 Dear Miss Shannon,

Hello! Thank you for nice card and letter to me! Last Halloween we just stayed home with my family yes in our tradition we celebrate the all soul’s day and all saint’s day. We usually go to the cemetery to visit the tomb of our loved ones, offer candles and flowers and then pray we also have trick or treats and Halloween parties here but I seldom joins. I am now in grade four and learning a lot in school. We are now on third grading.

Thank you for your continuous help to me. May God Bless you always! Take care!

Your sponsored child,
Cristine


Dear Ms. Dillon,

Hi! Good day! I hope that you and your family are in good condition. May you are in good health.

I thank you for all the benefits you had share to me. I really appreciate them. I'm so very proud to have you in our life, because you continue to support me till now. You are big help not only to me but also to my family.

By the way this month of October I joined a Dance crew. I meet a friends in a crew that I joined. They are kind and they take care of me.

Then we dance in a place that have a fiesta on any occasion that have in our Locality and we joined in a dance competition. We practice every day for it to make our performance to be beautiful and to be a winner in a competition and I promise to you I always study hard to my all lessons to my future goal in my life.

Once again thank you very much for the continuous support for me. I'm praying that God will always give you guide and protection. Take care always. God bless.

Sincerely yours,
Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment