Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Heart-Melting Response from Joyce

I received the thank-you packet for Joyce's Christmas DP, and I have to say it brought tears to my eyes! Enclosed in the envelope were her thank-you letter, the report from her SOA, and FIVE photos! I love that one of the photos shows her writing the letter. She's left-handed, like me! She wrote:

Dear Sponsor,

Good day to you, to your best friend Melissa and to your family. I hope that you and your family are in a good condition and good health.

By the way thank you for the package that you had given to me. I am so very happy when I saw it. Thank you for the school supplies that I will use for schooling, ordinary towel, super soft socks, magic towel, hand tissue, toothbrush, elastic hair bands, pink lemonade, electric calculator to solve my mathematical homeworks, comb, bar soap, calendar, and especially a Christmas card and best friend necklaces.


The necklaces that you given to me is very beautiful. My best friend will be happy to see it. We'll take care of it and we will wear it every day to show we are best friends forever.

Ohpps...! I'll tell to you about my studies. I am top 1 in our class. My mother was happy when my teacher announced the top 15 in our section. My friends, classmates and my best fried was congratulating me. My best friend is very happy for me. My best friend's name is Daisy. She is beautiful, friendly and helping to others like me.

Thank you very much for the package that given to me. And I will always be grateful for all your support to me and my family. I hope that this Christmas you, your family and especially your best friend are happy.

God Bless ... I love you and please take care.

Sincerely Yours,

Joyce

In addition, the report from the SOA said: Joyfulness and astonishment filled Joyce's face upon receiving the gift provided by her sponsor. She was completely flabbergasted with all the useful and wonderful stuffs that the sponsor had given as additional Christmas gift. She articulated that she will share these blessings to her siblings and best friend. The gifts particularly the best friend necklace set was very meaningful to her. It will always symbolize the sponsor's love for her and their family. The sponsor is her source of inspiration and strong motivation to be someone she desires to be in the future.

WOW! I mean ... just ... wow. I don't even know what to say, how to articulate the feelings this response has brought to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment