Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas Package Received: Jasmin!


I've received the follow-up photos and thank-you letter for the package I sent to Jasmin for Christmas! She continues to be just too adorable for words in the accompanying photos. According to the report, Jasmin received the gifts two weeks before Christmas--perfect timing to allow her to enjoy the holiday-themed goodies!

Interestingly, Jasmin's thank-you letter was written by her older sister Louvie (age 16) instead of her mother Lea! She writes:

Dear Ms. Shannon,

Hello! How are you? We hope and pray everything is fine with you!

In behalf of Jasmin Jane, I am her sister writing to you. Jasmin would like to thank you for the wonderful gifts you've sent her. She was very happy when she got the gifts. She also would like to tell you that she was very fortunate she has a sponsor like you. She would like to greet you a merry Christmas and a happy new year! Jasmin hopes to write you all by herself soon.

Again, Jasmin would like to thank you for all the blessings, especially the early Christmas gifts she received. God bless!

Respectfully Yours,
Louvie

I am so excited that Louvie mentioned Jasmin writing all by herself soon--I can't wait to get that first precious letter!

The tee-shirt I sent to her was a child's size small ... and it looks like she will be SWIMMING in it. I hadn't really grasped exactly how tiny she is until I saw this photo! Fortunately, she will grow. Hopefully she is able to wear it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment