Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Putting Together a Package

Since December, I have been storing up a collection of Hello Kitty items for a Direct Package for Jasmin. I had originally intended to wait until her birthday to send it, but now I'm thinking I may send it in late May, so that it arrives in time to be a special back-to-school gift! I know that in the U.S. most kids get new clothes for a new school year, and various accessories as well, so I thought it would be fun to treat Jasmin to this too!



So far, I've got two tee-shirts and a skirt, a nightgown, washcloths, hair ties, bracelets, a pencil pouch, an activity kit, a coloring book, stickers, a water bottle, and a fork-and-spoon set. I had been planning to add some more to it, but it barely fits into the padded envelope as is! It weighs a ton, too. I'm going to have to tape it up real well, to make sure it arrives in one piece.

I can't wait to see the pictures! It will be hard, waiting until May to send it.

1 comment: