Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Spotlight Child of the Week, 10/17/2012

 I'm having a very hard time not sponsoring Anna Marie myself. This beautiful young woman lives with her parents and three siblings in the Philippines on only $93 per month. She has been waiting for a Sponsor for over a year, and is also on Children International's "Most Needy" list. The family cannot afford electricity and gets their water from a neighbor's faucet. Anna Marie enjoys reading and drawing (the latter of which is also listed as one of her talents). Against the odds, she is still attending school. Give her the support and encouragement she needs to finish her education and escape poverty into a better life.




Unsure about Sponsorship? Take a test-ride by teaming up with an experienced Sponsor--me! I would be happy to co-Sponsor with you ... and if you decided after all that Sponsorship just isn't for you, you can rest assured in the knowledge that I will maintain the Sponsorship myself rather than let our angel fall back into the waiting pool. If, on the other hand, you decide you love Sponsoring SO much that you'd like to continue solo, I will be content to step aside and allow you to build that one-to-one relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment