Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Spotlight Child of the Week, 9/19/12

I very nearly clicked on "Sponsor Me" when I saw sweet little Roxanne's profile. This angel has no brothers or sisters, and lives with a Guardian in Manila. Drawing is listed is both her talent and one of her hobbies--I would look forward to receiving her letters with the drawings at the bottom! Roxanne will celebrate her seventh birthday in November--it would surely bring that beautiful smile to her face if she received the gift of Sponsorship!



Unsure about Sponsorship? Take a test-ride by teaming up with an experienced Sponsor--me! I would be happy to co-Sponsor with you ... and if you decided after all that Sponsorship just isn't for you, you can rest assured in the knowledge that I will maintain the Sponsorship myself rather than let our angel fall back into the waiting pool. If, on the other hand, you decide you love Sponsoring SO much that you'd like to continue solo, I will be content to step aside and allow you to build that one-to-one relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment