Monday, December 10, 2012

Packages Arriving

Well, I know for sure that at least one of the packages I sent to the Philippines has arrived at the agency office! Unfortunately, the reason I know this is because it was Hazel's package, and CI wanted to know what I would prefer to do with it since she has left the program--they suggested giving it to another child. I, of course, was already wondering if it could be given to Dianne. Unfortunately, Dianne is supported from a different office than Hazel was, but Debbie, one of the awesome Sponsor Services Representatives in Kansas City, has sent back a reply to them asking if they will be able to transfer it over for her! Everyone keep your fingers crossed for this small Christmas miracle for a little girl who waited a VERY long time for a Sponsor!

No comments:

Post a Comment