Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Letter from Jie!

On a happier note, I received a letter from Jie today! It's a CP letter, but it reads more like a CR:

Dear Sha,

Hello!!! A pleasant day to you of course your family . It's been a long time that I didn't write to you. By the way, how are you? I hope you're okay and your family. I've read your message to me, it's so nice that your all picture. By the way this time I'm so busy for the exam in studying my lesson. I always do my best to have a higher grade. At home I always scanned my notes during my free time to assure myself that never get a low grade. I passed all my subjects and projects on time.

I spend my time doing household chores like washing the clothes and cleaning the house. I never forget to take Holy Mass on Sunday. I pray to God to take good care of my family and yours too.

I want to say thank you for all the benefits and things you have shared with me. God bless you always!!!

Your Sponsored Child,
Jie Ann

It's such a warm and loving letter, but not one that replies directly to anything I've written to her (which is why I thought it was a CR at first). I love that she's given me a nickname. =) She sounds very dedicated to her studies--that's a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment