Saturday, November 17, 2012

Spotlight Child of the Week, 11/16/2012

Woo! I'm a bit behind this week, having been out of town for training in Dallas.


This week's Spotlight Child grabbed my attention right away!

Jay-An has been waiting for a Sponsor for over three years! Her family of six struggles to survive on only $98 per month. They have no electricity in their plywood-and-concrete home, and no running water either. I think what most captivates me about her, though, is the expression on her shirt: "Dream Today, Soar Tomorrow." That's the sort of hope and promise Sponsorship can bring to her life!





Unsure about Sponsorship? Take a test-ride by teaming up with an experienced Sponsor--me! I would be happy to co-Sponsor with you ... and if you decided after all that Sponsorship just isn't for you, you can rest assured in the knowledge that I will maintain the Sponsorship myself rather than let our angel fall back into the waiting pool. If, on the other hand, you decide you love Sponsoring SO much that you'd like to continue solo, I will be content to step aside and allow you to build that one-to-one relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment