Monday, August 13, 2012

Spotlight Children of the Week, 8/13/12

I missed last week's Spotlight blog due to my vacation, so this week I'm doubling up with a focus on metro Manila, which was recently ravaged by floods.

First, I would like to introduce you to nine-year-old Marcelle. She lives with her parents and four siblings, and enjoys playing indoors with her dolls. Before the waters submerged her city, her family's monthly income was only $46. Now, it's possible their situation is even more dire. Won't you come to her rescue and help her family rebuild what they have lost?



This young lady is Daisy, also from Manila. She and her seven siblings live with their parents on $200 per month (again, that is a pre-flood income estimate). Daisy enjoys reading and playing outdoors with her friends. She will be fourteen years old in less than two weeks. Bring a spark of hope back to her life and give her the greatest birthday gift of all--Sponsorship!



Unsure about Sponsorship? Take a test-ride by teaming up with an experienced Sponsor--me! I would be happy to co-Sponsor either of these girls with you ... and if you decided after all that Sponsorship just isn't for you, you can rest assured in the knowledge that I will maintain the Sponsorship myself rather than let our angel fall back into the waiting pool. If, on the other hand, you decide you love Sponsoring SO much that you'd like to continue solo, I will be content to step aside and allow you to build that one-to-one relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment