Sunday, September 1, 2013

Spotlight Child of the Week, 9/1/2013

This is seven-year-old Jannati. She lives in India with her parents and five siblings. The family struggles to survive on an income of only $140 per month and while they are fortunate to have regulated electricity for their home, they must obtain their water from a pump. Jannati sleeps on a mattress on the brick floor of her family's home, the walls and roof of which are also brick. She attends school, and she enjoys playing hide and seek with her friends.

I'm having a VERY hard time not sponsoring her myself--I have to keep reminding myself of the girls I have already made a commitment to. I would love if someone I know was to sponsor her, so that I could keep up with her progress that way! Won't you be the person to make a positive impact on this intense little girl's life?

No comments:

Post a Comment